Regular Registration (until October 12) – includes a shirt in unisex sizing only while supplies last. (Please note that the registration company will add a service fee to all online registrations.) Sorry, no refunds.
- Half Marathon – all ages — $70
- 5K – 19 years and older — $35
- 5K – 18 years and younger — $20
Race Day Registration – includes a shirt in unisex sizing only while supplies last:
- Half Marathon – all ages — $80
- 5K – 19 years and older — $40
- 5K – 18 years and younger — $25
Mail-In Registration — If you prefer, you can print the registration form below and mail it in. Please make sure that we receive it by October 12. There will also be in-person advance registration at packet pickup days (see below), in addition to race day registration.
Packet Pickup and In-Person Registration — We will have two early packet pickup days on October 6 and 7. You can also register in person at these times. In addition, you can register in person or pick up your race packet on the morning of the race, beginning at 6:30 AM. Packet pickup details are as follows:
- Saturday, October 6, noon – 4:00pm. Fleet Feet Sports, 859 Santa Cruz Ave., Menlo Park. Fleet Feet will offer a 10% discount on all purchases to runners who pick up their packets that day. In addition, you’ll receive a raffle ticket for a $100 Fleet Feet gift card.
- Sunday, October 7, noon – 4:00pm. Road Runner Sports, 1125 Industrial Road, San Carlos. Road Runner will offer a 10% discount on all purchases to runners who pick up their packets that day. For VIP members, a 20% discount will be offered. In addition, you’ll receive a raffle ticket for a free pair of running shoes from Road Runner.
Confirming Your Registration — Not sure if you’re registered? You can confirm your registration here. If you registered online for the event we will automatically send you a copy of your confirmation email. If you did not register online we can confirm that you are entered but a confirmation email will not be sent.
T-shirts — Runners who register during Regular Registration or on race day will receive a shirt at packet pickup or the day of the race while supplies last.
New this year, we’re offering Sport Tec microfiber moisture wicking performance shirts. This technical short-sleeve shirt transfers moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable. When considering sizes please note that, unlike cotton, they do not shrink and tend to run about one size bigger than normal.
By popular demand, we are offering women’s and men’s sizing to everyone who registers by the early bird deadline of September 22! After that date, you’ll still get the same technical shirt (while supplies last), but it will only be available in unisex styling.
Woodside Wildcats Prowl– We welcome the Woodside Wildcats Prowl, courtesy of the Woodside High School Foundation. Runners and walkers in this unique race-within-a-race will register and participate in the OktobeRun just like everyone else, but will receive a Wildcats Prowl T-shirt in lieu of the OktobeRun shirt, and be part of the Woodside High School Team.
To sign up online, just register for OktobeRun as usual. Near the end, it will ask if you’re intending to sign up for the Wildcats Prowl; just say yes.