2015 Registration is now open. Please click here to register online.
Online registration closes Thursday, October 22 at noon. After this time, you can register at Packet Pickup or Race Day beginning at 6:00 a.m.
Please note that the registration company will add a service fee to all online registrations. Sorry, no refunds. If you find out you cannot run, however, you may transfer your registration to another runner. This must be received before October 20, and requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register by mail/ Registro por correo
If you prefer, you can print the registration form, available below, and mail it in. Please make sure that we receive it by October 23. There will also be in-person advance registration at Packet Pickup days in addition to Race Day registration.
- Until September 15 – $65
- September 16 to October 15 – $70
- October 16 to October 23 – $80
- Race Day – $90
5K – 19 years and older:
- Until September 15 – $30
- September 16 to October 15 – $35
- October 16 to October 23 – $40
- Race Day – $45
5K – 18 years and younger:
- Until September 15 – $10
- September 16 to October 15 – $10
- October 16 to October 23 – $10
- Race Day – $10
Packet Pickup and In-Person Registration
Race packets and shirts can be picked up at packet pickup events before the race or on race day morning beginning at 6:00 a.m.
Packet pickup dates and locations are as follows:
- Wednesday, October 21, 4:00-8:00 at Road Runner Sports, 1125 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA.
- Thursday, October 22, 4:00-8:00 at Fleet Feet Sports Menlo Park, 859 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, CA. While you’re there, join Fleet Feet’s Thursday fun run at 6:30 PM. Mileage from 3 to 6 miles. All paces welcome. Drop in…no reservations needed.
- Friday, October 23, 4:00-7:00 at Back Yard Coffee Company, 965 Brewster Avenue, Redwood City.
Half marathoners and 5K runners/walkers will receive a short sleeve performance shirt. This technical shirt transfers moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable. When considering sizes please note that, unlike cotton, they do not shrink and tend to run about one size bigger than normal. By popular demand, we are offering women’s, men’s, and youth sizing.
Although we will try to have enough shirts for all runners, they are not guaranteed and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at packet pickup and on race day.
Do you want your name on the shirt? Families who donate $100 or more to the Redwood City Education Foundation qualify for a Family Sponsorship which includes a listing on the race T-Shirt. You can make this donation with your registration, or if you are not planning to run, you can donate separately by clicking here. In the space for Designation, be sure to say Family Sponsorship and the name you’d like on the T-shirt (e.g. The Smith Family). Family Sponsorship donations must be received by September 15, 2015 to be included on the T-shirt.